Production Engineer/Trainee (Samling Group of Companies) – Bintulu
Samling Group of Companies
Production Engineer/Trainee (Samling Group of Companies) – Jepak, Bintulu
- Min. Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/Manufacturing/Chemical
- Accommodation will be provided for those not from Bintulu
- Group insurance
- Medical and dental claim
- Annual leave, medical leave
- Lead and assist production team in carrying out production activities to achieve the target and maintain good discipline in workplace.
- Conduct random inspection of the production process to ensure no machine malfunction and the production runs under controlled and required condition.
- Responsible to plan work schedule and shift duty, coordinate and control daily production operation to ensure resources needed are in to produce and deliver the goods out on time.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Production and other departments concerning equipment that requires repair and maintenance to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment.
- Conduct researches and analyze data on production team request and design proposal, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design and application.
- Update and implement policies and Standard Operation Manual which includes troubleshooting list and procedures related to the operation of the production line.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of workers and productivity.
- Other duties / ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the Management from time to time.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.