Field Supervisor (MPI Pelita Mukah Sdn Bhd) – Mukah
- At least 2 years of working experience at palm oil estate
- Possess at least SPM & above
- Able to supervise the field operations, prepare reports and daily records
- Computer skills – Microsoft office
- Preferably Sarawakian
- Supervise the field operations including but not limited to Harvesting, Manuring, Pest and Disease Control
- Prepare daily report on the work progress
- Prepare payment recommendation for the works done
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Salary Range: RM 1,200 – RM 1,600
- Accommodation will be provided FOC for outstation staff
- Motorbike allowance
- Free medical consultation at panel clinic
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.