Web Developer Programmer (SarawakJobs) – Kuching
We are seeking an experienced Web Developer to join our team. This will be a hands-on programming position where you are expected to contribute directly to websites & systems. Prior experience is necessary to fulfill this role.
Requirements & Key Skills
- Qualification: Minimum Certificate / Diploma in Information Technology (IT) or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a related field
- Portfolios of previous work done will be beneficial
- Familiar with wordpress core code and working with themes and plugins
- Experienced in Server administration: cPanel & Plesk Panel
- Able to commit, work independently and submit the deliverables on time
- Analyzing, designing, coding and debugging issues in website (wordpress core code)
- Design, build, and maintain web sites
- Optimizing websites for mobile/ tablet viewing
- Update and maintain website for frontend/backend
- Building new functionalities into existing websites
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & solve complex problems
- Contract, Part time & Full time position available
Benefits & Remuneration:
- KWSP (EPF), SOCSO included
- Flexi working hours
- Free Parking
- Team Performance Incentives
- Attractive Salary range from RM1500 – RM2800 depending on experience
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.