Internship for Accounts (Dai Lieng Group of Companies) – Miri
Number of openings: 2-3 Pax
Working Days & Hours:
- Working Hours: From 8 am to 5 pm
- Work Days: Monday to Friday / Weekend: Saturday work half day
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & Accounting Systems
- Able to provide support to Accounts Department, clerical task such as key in, filing, making phone call, handling email & basic bookkeeping.
- Able to assist in payments including claims reimbursements and etc.
- To posting supplier invoice, debit note and credit note.
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Allowance Given
- Practical Approach
- Skill Development
- Potential Long-Term Employment
- Ability To Get Hired
- Career Path
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.