- Servicing existing and potential new customers.
- Handling customer requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending proposals and execute promotions effectively.
- Working towards monthly and annual sales targets
- Sales reporting and reviewing performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records
- Preference for those with a Diploma or higher/or those who have an experience in the FMCG field
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good command of spoken English and preferably fluent in spoken Mandarin.
- Understand and have an interest in lifestyle products.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Energetic, self-motivated, and has the drive to succeed attitude.
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Salary up to RM 4000 inclusive of commission and other benefits
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.