Number of Opening: 1 Pax
- Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Business Admin, Accounts or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in handling Admin-related tasks and function.
- Candidates who have prior experience in Accounts or possess accounts skills will be an advantage.
- Articulate and with an excellent command of the English Language, both written and spoken.
- Confident, self-motivated, versatile and performance driven, open to growth and with a willingness to learn and a pleasant presentation.
- Able to work flexibly in a dynamic environment, and also work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Full-Time Position available.
- Administration tasks inclusive of the following:
- Oversee Office Maintenance including dealing with Landlord’s representative, regular office maintenance – air-conditioning, lighting, electrical and etc, arrange and coordinate pest control service, coordinating office renovation and improvements, safety compliance and fire equipment testing.
- Attend to incoming telephone calls and visitors.
- Arrange for and attend to despatch / courier requirements.
- Assist in sorting, filing and scanning incoming and outgoing correspondence, documents, etc for accounts and admin related functions.
- Reliable upload of documents to company servers and discreet handling of confidential information.
- Assist in running office errands, payment of bills and checking mailbox
- Replenishment of stationery, pantry items and first aid kits.
- Manage staff schedule and travel booking requirements
- NBB movement monitoring, tracking, delivery, and return.
- Assist in all other reasonable admin related matters and perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Account tasks inclusive of the following:
- Assist in accounts payables.
- Assist in daily / monthly expenses claims and vendor payment processing.
- Process and update bills into accounting systems
- Organize, maintain accounting files and records; leases, renewals, expenses reports etc. and upload softcopy to account servers.
- Assist to track outstanding payables in a timely manner.
- Ensure all accounting entries are updated into accounting systems in a timely manner.
- Liaise and follow up with vendors/suppliers/internal staffs on payables related matters.
- Assist in all other reasonable finance related matters and perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Salary Range: from RM 2000
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
- 5 working days per week – Enjoy work life balance
- Comprehensive training & support are given to new hires.
Working Days & Hours:
- Working Hours: From 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Working Days: Monday to Friday only
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.