- Responsible in planning, managing, implementing, and monitoring the Company’s marketing and business activities and managing and motivating sales team performance to achieve the Company’s monthly and annual sales target.
- Managing, establishing contact, and maintaining rapport with customers and ensuring customer’s requirements are fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other relevant disciplines;
- Five (5) years working experience with at least two (2) years in managerial level.
- Preferably in sales and marketing environment. Experience in managing and marketing of petro-chemical products is an added advantage;
- High proficiency in MS Office;
Required language (s):
- English and Bahasa Melayu, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage;
- Has leadership quality, independent and proactive.
- Willing to travel extensively within or outside Sarawak.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.