Sales Executive (PUSAKA Capital Sdn Bhd) – Bintulu
- Responsible in planning, managing, implementing, and monitoring the Company’s marketing and business activities to achieve the Company’s monthly and annual sales target.
- The incumbent is also responsible in ensuring the Company is run in effective and efficient manners and providing excellent customer services to ensure the customers’ need are met.
- SPM/Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in sales environment.
- Required language (s): English and Bahasa Melayu, any Chinese dialect is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Has a valid driving license (D), possesses own transport and willing to travel.
- Independent, proactive and a team-player.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.