Job Type: Contract
Benefits & Remuneration:
- RM1500 – RM2000
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- To identify problems and issues (technical, process, etc.) encountered by customers and be self-independent to resolve within the shortest possible time.
- Troubleshoot any network and system-related problems.
- Participate actively as a project team member in any customers’ project implementation like installation/system upgrade/migration.
- Troubleshoot possible internet/DNS/routing/switching/firewall issues faced by customers.
- Provide good technical customer service at all levels, visit customers whenever applicable, identify potential customer’s future requirements from a technical viewpoint.
- Candidate must possess a Degree/Diploma in an IT-related discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in hands-on technical support, network, and system trouble-shooting.
- CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/Linux or other relevant certification is a BONUS POINT.
- A thorough understanding of various networking and application-level protocols such as TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, 802.1q, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, VPN will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft or Linux systems, Networking, Security, Data-storage products and solutions (such as VPN, firewall, router, spam-filter, access point, network load-balancer, VOIP and etc).
- Hands-on understanding and experience in trouble-shooting of network-related problems and thorough technical familiarity with IT/Networking Systems.
- Provide installation, configuration, testing, post-implementation technical support, and maintenance for network equipment.
- Familiar with the network, hardware, and OS (Operating System).
- Possess a good and positive attitude, pro-active, diligent, willing to learn, and service-oriented.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as a team player.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.