Hotel Housekeeping Attendant (Mercure Miri City Centre) – Miri
Work Hours & Days: 5 working days in a week
- Replenish guest supplies and ensure that guests requests are promptly attended to
- Ensure working area is kept clean and organized
- Maintain a section room report as well as a daily productivity report
- Report unusual behavior/activities in the guestroom, floors/public areas to Supervisor
- Record room status in allocated section accurately
- Carry out valet services when required (e.g. delivery of laundry, processing laundry orders)
- Ensure usage of solvent, laundry and spotting chemicals areas per protocol
- Ensure all guest requests and instructions are adhered to. E.g. fold in trousers, Light starch, shirt folded etc.
- Present guest and staff laundry as per instructed
- Monitor and manage all uniforms are available in the hotel for usage allocation
- Carry out valet services as needed including delivery of linen
- Count and send out dirty linen and uniforms to the laundry department as well as the receipt of linen and uniforms
- Count and distribute clean linen to the different hotel outlets
iv. Public Area
- Polishes furniture and fixtures, Sweeps, mops, scrubs and polishes floor
- Vacuum and keeps the front of the hotel free from trash
- To carry out special assignment /project assigned by superior beside the monthly schedule
- Maintain equipment in proper state of cleanliness.e Vacuum cleaner, trolleys, scrubbing machine
- 1 year working experience in housekeeping for hotel standards
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
Only short-listed candidates will be notified personally by email or phone call.
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Sarawak Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.