Number of openings: 4 pax
Working Days & Hours: From 8.30 am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) / 8.30am to 1.30pm (Saturday)
- Manage branch daily operations including drive and guide team to achieve sales targets.
- To develop and execute sales strategies to achieve assigned revenue and profit targets.
- To create opportunities and strategy on new sales and consistently increase individual or team achievement
- Attend to customer requests and inquiries.
- Develop and build long-term relationship with customers.
- Review and analyze on various monthly reports to understand sales and business progress of the branch.
- Ensure a safe and conducive working environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in sales, Marketing/Business Development, Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Fluent oral and written Malay/Mandarin.
- Able to start immediately is preferable.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Salary Range: RM 3,300.00 to RM 4,500.00
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical Insurance & Annual Leave
How to Apply
Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position. Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photos, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.