- Diploma or degree holder
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role heading the department of Admin, Security and Insurance
- Good communication and networking skills
- Preferably local (Sarawakian)
Essential Job Descriptions:
- Upkeep building and compound, office equipment, company vehicles, furniture and fittings
- To handle travel arrangement, coordinate meetings, arrange luncheon, dinner session, whenever required.
- Coordinate and organize for company event such as Annual Dinner, carnival, celebration etc
- Prepare and analyze Admin budget for management review
- Establish and maintain good corporate and public relation with the authority, Government agency and GLCs.
- To review and approve Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order for the purchases of Office Stationaries, consumable and sundries item, vehicles’ repair & maintenance service request.
- Monitors application and renewal of Trading License, Manufacturing License, road tax, vehicle license/permit, and other contracts or statutory document
- To keep track on company vehicles’ accident and /or insurance claims request / frequency, and monitor submission of required documents for insurance claim purposes
- Ensure Company vehicles are well maintained and with proper records kept including, JPJ, Puspakom, LPKP permit & summons, etc
- To liaise with other Head of department to review and establish office rules and policy from time to time
- Coordinate with contractor whenever required pertaining to work
- Prepare & analyze monthly fuel card usage and circulate info to relevant parties
- Assist in ISO documentation and auditing and ensure relevant ISO procedures are compiled
- Ensure telecommunication & other necessary services are available and in orderly manner.
- Works with team to monitor staff activities and maintain good disciplines.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.