Accounts Supervisor (Samling Group of Companies) – Bintulu
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Possess accounting professional qualification at least CAT, LCCI or equivalent
- Diploma in Accounts or SPM/STPM with Accounting education background
- Able to work independently and dateline driven.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- To assist Accountant to perform inter-companies reconciliation, account analysis and produce a full set of accounts including month end closing of accounts.
- To ensure that there is a proper recording of all accounting transactions and maintenance of records in accordance with the requirements of local laws and regulations including Malaysian Accounting Standards, Companies Act 1965, Local Tax Legislations etc.
- To assist in managing the Company’s cash flow.
- To ensure that the monthly management accounts is reported promptly.
- To prepare and maintain proper accounting related documentation.
- To ensure that there is a proper and timely finalization of company financial statement for annual statutory audit and tax submission.
- Other duties may be assigned by the management from time to time.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.