SERVICE TECHNICIAN (BORNEO INDAH SDN BHD) – Kuching
- In house & Factory training shall be provided.
- Installation, Commissioning and back-up service-repair works on basic scientific, hospital, and life science related equipment.
- Teamwork with engineers to carry out Preventive Maintenance Services.
- Teamwork with marketing and sales department to provide technical assistance to ensure the proper & optimal performance of our supplied equipment.
- Certificate/Diploma/Higher Diploma in Electronic/Electrical or Mechanical-Electronic engineering is highly recommended to apply.
- Candidates with hands-on technical service and repair work experiences in similar field are encourage to apply.
- Able to communicate in basic English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin.
- Fresh graduates shall be considered for junior positions.
- Computer (hardware & common basic software) literate.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Able to read, write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Matured, self-discipline and motivated.
- Have own transport and a valid driving licence.
- Willing to travel for work.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.
Click to Apply
Choose Account Type: