Sous Chef (Mercure Miri City Centre) – Miri
Work Hours & Days: 5 working days in a week
Number of openings: 1 pax
- Ensuring food quality and excellent standards are maintained for all dishes created.
- Assisting with determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering.
- Ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines.
- SPM/STPM/Diploma in the culinary field
- 1 year working experience in kitchen
Benefits & Remunerations:
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.