Kolej Laila Taib invites aspiring and motivated individuals who are dedicated to excellence to be part of the College.
- Experienced as a Interior Architecture Lecturer / Interior Design Lecturer
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design from a recognized University.
- Preferably with working experience.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
- Travel Allowance / Overtime
For applicants who are interested, please write in with a complete resume, including your academic certificates and transcripts, experience, and a recent passport photograph.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.