Safety Health Officer (Hyperwave Systems Engineering Sdn Bhd) – Bintulu
Working Days & Hours
- Working Hours: From 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Work Days: Monday to Friday only, Saturdays when required
- Organizing and implementation of safety activities for awareness, risk control and preventive measures.
- Prepare incident reporting and conduct investigation to identify the causes and initiate remedial actions to prevent recurrence.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity as well as identify hazardous waste and disposing of it correctly.
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
- Preparation of induction talks and programs to acquaint new employees with work site hazards, safe work procedures at work site and behavior expected of them.
- Preparation of safety talks or safety talks outlines and analyses of injuries and future hazards for the Safety Walkabout meetings.
- To submit a Monthly Safety Report and Safety Statistic record and HQ record.
- To ensure project site activities adherence to local legislation, regulations, general specification and other requirements as stipulated under Contract requirement.
- To develop and conduct work place safety & health educational programs on regular basis to promote a safe work conduct and safe working environment.
- To deal with various authorities such as DOE, DOSH, BOMBA and KPDNKK whenever required.
- Possesses 5 years’ experiences as Safety Health Officer in Oil & Gas industry
Possess a valid Green Book Qualification
Benefits & Remunerations
- Salary Range: RM7,000 to RM12,000
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
- Outstation Allowance
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGES WILL BE OFFERED TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATES. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.