Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer (Hyperwave Systems Engineering Sdn Bhd) – Bintulu
Working Days & Hours
- Working Hours: From 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Work Days: Monday to Friday only, Saturdays when required
- Assist in planning, designing and coordinating for all project activities.
- Handle project for Electrical & Instrumentation and control detailed engineering design works.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Prepare/check Electrical & Instrument technical specifications, data sheets and requisitions for inquiry/ purchase order.
- Ensure all assigned duties/ work are delivered in accordance to the works specification, quality and safety requirements.
- Implement the technical bid evaluation (TBE) reports for vendor’s proposal.
- Review and comment Vendor drawings/documents.
- To deliver estimation, preparation of technical proposal, scope of work, technically correct RFQ, MTO, BQ, etc.
- Review plans for constructability.
- Overseeing progress of project cycle from design to commissioning stage.
- Liaise with Clients, Consultants, Sub-contractors and Local Authorities to facilitate the construction activities.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support with respect to Electrical and Instrumentation
and project cost estimation.
- Plan and manage the Electrical and Instrumentation progress of the project and report periodically the progress status.
- Support Project Managers in regard to Electrical and Instrumentation principles.
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competency, as required by their supervisor from time to time.
- Possesses 3 years experiences and above as Electrical & Instrument Engineer in Oil &
- Possess at least an engineering degree accredited/recognized by Engineering Accreditation
Benefits & Remunerations
- Salary Range: RM4,000 to RM8,000
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
- Outstation Allowance
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGES WILL BE OFFERED TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATES. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.