- Paid internship
- Undergraduates students are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English Language
- Basic experience in research and events.
- Interested in current affairs.
- Curious, responsible, and willing to learn.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 12 weeks of internship.
- Able to produce research and graphics.
- Work closely with an appointed supervisor.
Working Days & Hours
- Working Hours: From 9am to 5pm
- Work Days: Monday to Friday only
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.