- To assist in the team in conceptual design, detail development and site management
- Preparation of submission documents and liaison with local authorities
- Any other tasks assigned by the superior/manager
- Diploma/Degree in Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, Architecture or Interior Designer
- Fresh graduates or 2-5 years of working experience in a similar field
- Must be able to use AUTOCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup or other 3D programs
- Creative, responsible, and able to work independently with minimum supervision, also cooperative in teamwork to complete tasks in a given time frame
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.