Branch Manager (Apex Pharmacy Marketing Sdn. Bhd) – Kuching
HERE YOU ARE. Another day at the office. Time to go home. Remember how proud you were when you landed that great job in that illustrious organization. And now? Well, your work’s ok, your colleagues are pretty nice and the office parties get pleasantly out of hands at times. Of course you’re keeping your eyes open. You’re still very ambitious. You have untapped talent and energy waiting to soar. You want a change. You want new challenges. A new organization. So if you fit the description below, then don’t miss this chance of a lifetime and open your doors to a rewarding career with us.
The Branch Manager has the primary responsibility of providing training, guidance, and direction to assigned personnel’s in a manner that will achieve the highest rate of return on assets under his/her control and consistent with the policies and procedures of the company. He/she will work first hand with clients and Principals, purchasing and distribution to achieve a common goal of increasing sales and profit margin.
What We Are Looking For?
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and must be a Licensed Pharmacist in Malaysia.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in healthcare or pharmacy or the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Healthcare – Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Knowledge of wholesale and retail sales principals, methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of budgeting, credit and cost control procedures.
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving and inventory control procedures.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess storage management skills.
- Must be meticulous, organized and able to meet deadlines.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Establishes and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the assigned division/branch’s goals and objectives; hires, trains and supervises all staffs within the branch.
- Directs and oversees the day-to-day operational activities of assigned personnel, which includes work allocation, training and problem resolution, evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel developments and other actions.
- To ensure that the rules and regulations of the Poison Act are complied to at all times.
- Manage and coordinate periodic stock take; interact with accounts personnel to plan and coordinate inventories and audit reviews.
- Responsible for attaining sales, margins and profit objectives as established for the branch.
- Participates in the development and management of annual operating budgets for the branch.
- Ensure that operations is compliant to GDP, GDPMD and ISO 9001:2015 requirements and any other related requirement from regulatory or NPRA.
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Competitive remuneration, wellness program & perks
- Work with an enthusiastic, innovative and high-achieving team
- Stable job with a well establishment organization
Working Days and Hours:
- 8:15a.m to 5:00p.m (Monday to Friday)
- 8:15a.m to 12:45p.m (Alternate Saturdays)
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.