Construction Manager (Modular Creationz Sdn Bhd) – Miri
Job Type: Contract (6 months to 1 year)
Number of openings: 2 pax
Working Days & Hours: Monday to Saturday (From 9am to 6pm)
- Responsible on overall On-Site construction management and off-site fabrication, Quality, Time Frame & HSSE on site.
- To oversee the smooth running of assigned project.
- To study on layout, detail and construction drawing, referring to BOQ, discuss with PM or QS dept on cost complication.
- To manage/monitor and track on project variation and amendment, work order, site instruction etc.
- Teamwork with PM or QS in managing project cost inclusive dealing with client for commercial clarification, vendor claim verification & monitor material deliverable time frame
- To consolidate and submit weekly project progress report to PM or Client inclusive project schedule % work done, site photos, forecast schedule etc
- Attend meeting and prepare agenda/ Minutes of Meeting
- Provide planning & accelerated schedule for post project
- Able to produce detail work forecast schedule and able to guide and review down liners work forecast
- To monitor site progress closely
- To assist and monitor on procurement for project materials arrival on time
- Liaise with PM for manpower planning
- To Assist PD / PM for handover process
- Minimum 5 years of experience as ID fit out Construction Manager or Senior Supervisor
- Experience in Interior Design and Fit out Construction and Project Management.
- Graduated from Interior Design course / Project Management will be an advantage.
- Understand Interior Design Fit Out and Project Management System and Documentation process.
- Interactive and good communication with all levels
- Ability to handle projects independently
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Salary starts from RM4500
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Travel Allowance / Overtime
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.