Technician (Wadah Sejati Sdn Bhd) – Multiple Location in Sarawak
- 1 pax
Working Days & Hours:
- Working Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
- Work Days: Monday to Friday only
- Minimum Certificate / Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Aircond
- D Class Driving license
- Able to work shift
- Able to work outstation
- No experience candidate welcome to apply
- Manage mechanical & electrical equipment to ensure all in good
- To perform routine onload/offload stanby genset.
- Attend to electrical breakdown, troubleshooting and provide monthly and yearly maintenance
- Supervise external contractor work or service and monitor their performance.
- To carry out electrical inspection and testing as assigned by management.
- Building Maintenance
- Electrical-G1 or G2
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance services
Benefits & Remuneration Package:
- Salary Range: RM 1500 to RM 1700
- EPF, Socso provided
- Annual & Medical Leave
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
- Travel Allowance
- Incentive (Based On Performance)
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.