- Responsible in installing, repairing and servicing variety of telecommunications system and equipment related.
- Responsible in operating telecommunications tools, equipment and machines properly.
- Good academic background with Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering or Certificate of Telecommunication from ILP or equivalent qualification in related fields is preferred.
- Good in soft skills such as effective communications, dependability, high resilience and teamwork.
- Good attitude, good communication skills and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Flexibility to travel and relocate depending on Project requirement and duration.
- Minimum 1 year experience is an added advantage.
- Career Development to become cm Team Leader depending on Job Performance.
- Intensive on the job training will be provided.
- Opportunity to join work related courses and licenses.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.