Job Requirements :
- Prefer Graduated with Agriculture, Crop Management, Farm Management, Or any other Agro Related Coursework.
- Prefer someone with working experience.
- Candidates must have positive attitude and passionate about agriculture , like outdoor works.
- Good reporting skill and ability to communicate in clear concise and professional manner both verbally and writing.
Job Scopes :
- Foreman in Tropical fruits farm you will be reporting to your supervisor & Manager.
- Take care of Fruits trees, Oversee fruit trees , fruit tree disease, field soil and Nursery Stocks.
- Observe workers to detect inefficient and unsafe work procedures or to identify the problem, initiating corrective action as necessary.
- Prepare work reports or logs regarding farm condition, crop yields, diesel usage, report a machinery breakdown or labor problem.
- Estimate labor requirements for jobs and plan work schedules accordingly.
- Direct or assist with the adjustment and repair of farm equipment and machinery.
- Assist in drive and operate farm machinery such as trucks, tractors in order to transport workers and supplies to harvest fields.
- Report to Supervisor & Manager regarding the farm progress.
- Other duties assign by the Supervisor/ Manager regarding the farm.
Job Benefits :
- Salary Range RM1500 to RM3000 (depend on experience)
- EPF, SOSCO, EIS provided
- Accommodation provided
- Vehicle provided
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.