- Developing design concepts that meet project requirements.
- Creating efficient and aesthetically pleasing space layouts.
- Selecting materials and creating detailed specifications.
- Producing architectural drawings and documents.
- Ensuring compliance with building regulations and codes.
- Collaborating with project teams and clients.
- Incorporating sustainability into design practices.
- Managing project budgets and schedules.
- Conducting site visits and overseeing construction.
- Providing design support and addressing issues.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in the related field.
- 3D software such as SketchUp, 3dMax, Revit/ArchiCAD or equivalents.
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines
Working Days & Hours:
- Work Days: Monday to Saturday (1st Saturday of the month rest day)
Benefits & Remuneration:
- Salary Range: RM 3000-7000 (salary commensurate with qualifications and experience)
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Annual Leave
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
- Travel Allowance
- Bonus (Based on Performance)
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.