- To carry out daily store works.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products. (Pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory control.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Other duties may assign form time to time.
- SPM and above. Computer literate.
- Knowledge in SQL Accounting Software is an added advantage.
- Discipline, hardworking & responsible.
- Minimum 1 year of related working experience.
- Team player, work independently and is able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.