No of pax:
- 3 pax
- Recognized DIPLOMA / DEGREE / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION in any discipline, preferably in Business Studies, Marketing or Commence.
- Working experience in equipment financing or any other related financial products with wide marketing network will be an added advantage.
- Good credit writing and financial analysis skills.
- Good marketing/business prospecting, communication and negotiation skills.
- Success driven, self-initiated and able to work independently.
- Preference will be given to those possess own transport.
- Prepared to be transferred within the Sarawak region.
- Fresh graduates with keen interest in marketing and comfortable with engaging people are welcome to apply.
- To solicit new business for the Hire Purchase Non-Act and Term Loan products.
- To pro-actively plan and execute marketing activities to achieve individual sales target.
- To evaluate and recommend new credit applications within the stipulated turnaround time.
- To develop and maintain good business relationship with existing customers and suppliers for referrals.
Benefits & Remunerations:
- Salary Range: RM 3,000 to RM 3,500
- Higher-than-statutory EPF contribution
- Dental, Group and Medical Insurance
- Car and Housing Loans.
How to Apply
Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to SarawakJobs.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.