Last Updated: May 2019
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY VIEWING ANY OF KOSSLE’S WEBSITES AND/OR USING ANY OF KOSSLE’S ONLINE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”). IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO KOSSLE SITE(S) AND ONLINE SERVICES. WE MAY AT ANY TIME REVISE THESE TERMS BY UPDATING THIS VERSION. BY USING KOSSLE’S WEBSITE(S) AND/OR ONLINE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ANY SUCH REVISIONS. PLEASE THEREFORE VISIT THIS WEB PAGE PERIODICALLY TO DETERMINE ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS.
SingapuraJobs.com, SarawakJobs.com, SabahJobs.com, JobsBrunei.com and KalimantanJobs.com are maintained and owned by Kossle Pte Ltd, (hereinafter referred to as “our Websites”, “Kossle”, “Sarawak Jobs”, “SarawakJobs”, “we”, “our” and “us”) appreciates the value of Personal Data and information. We respect your right to privacy. We may provide services offered by our Advertisers (hereinafter referred to as “Advertiser”, “Third party”, “Partners”, “Employers” or “Merchants”). The Services and our websites are collectively referred to here as “Kossle”.
Kossle operates the Site – www.SarawakJobs.com. SarawakJobs.com is a premier global online employment solution for Talents seeking jobs and the employers who need great Talents. We are a Job advertising provider which provides an online platform for Employers to advertise their vacancies and attract Local Talents. All Jobs Seekers are free to use our online platform to search for suitable vacancies. Jobs Seekers will need to communicate and apply the vacancies directly with their prospective employers. Jobs Seekers can use our available Job seekers resources to empower themselves to secure Jobs. Kossle;
- does not provide Job Matching services for Job seekers.
- does not procure employment for Job seekers.
- does not offer to look for an employment for Job seekers.
- does not offer an employment for Job seekers.
- does not obtain an employment for a job seeker.
- does not shortlist, select or appoint any job seeker for any employers.
- does not supply or look for an employee/workers for any employers.
- does not offer an employee or obtain an employee for any employers.
- does not charge or levy any fees from employers for securing Talents.
At the heart of our success and our future is innovation: we are changing the way people find Jobs, think about work, and we’re helping them actively improve their lives and their workforce performance with new technology, tools and practices.
This Policy applies to all Personal Data processed online by Kossle (regardless of how such Personal Data is collected). Kossle may collect such Personal Data through surveys, social media sites, websites, applications and domains or other platforms, which include—but are not limited to—the following:
(collectively, “our Websites”).
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Kossle will only collect Personal Data about an individual which it reasonably considers necessary for the relevant purposes underlying such processing.
Examples of your Personal Data which may be collected by us include the following:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, telephone number, mailing address, electronic mail address, transaction details and any other Personal Data and information which you have provided to us in any forms you may have submitted to us or in other forms of interaction with you; and
- Information about your usage of—and interaction with— our Websites, including traffic data, location data, the originating domain name of your Internet service provider, statistics on page views, cookies and IP addresses.
We use different methods to collect data about you, including; data that you voluntarily submit to us through Kossle by registration on our website, or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, chatbot or otherwise. We may also directly collect Personal Data in other ways, including when you carry out activities such as; using our websites, creating a account, contacting Kossle, signing up as member, subscribing to receive Jobs updates, purchasing a Job Ad package, submitting your resume, submitting a content and/or posting content in discussion forums, entering a contest sponsored by us or our partners, filling out a survey, providing feedback/review, referral people to our service, requesting information about our services, submitting an affiliate agreement, applying for a job, posting a video or signing up for special promotions from third parties through our Websites (“Activities”).
2. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Use Of Personal Data
Disclosure Of Personal Data
Legal basis for processing your Personal Data
The legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data will generally fall under one or more of the following:
- It is necessary for the performance of Kossle’s contractual relationship with you, which may be regulated by the applicable terms and conditions (a) governing the use of our websites; (b) set out in the contract which you have entered into with use; and/or (c) set out in the specific forms collecting your data;
- We have a legitimate business interest to use your Personal Data to offer our services and carry out our business or to fulfill certain specific purposes, including enabling us to deliver a richer user experience to you and send you relevant and personalised content designed to allow better user experience on our websites;
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests;
- It is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- It is authorised under any applicable law or regulations; and/or
- You are deemed to have consented to such processing under any applicable law or regulations.
Please note that we may process your Personal Data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose(s) for which we are using your data.
3. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
You may ask us to correct, update or remove information which you think is inaccurate. You may change any of your Personal Data by editing it in the account settings page. If you have any questions about your Personal Data, please email us at info@SarawakJobs.com.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data. You can always choose not to provide Personal Data, which may result in not able to engage in a certain activity on our Websites.
The Personal Data which we hold will be held securely within our systems and we will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your Personal Data. Please keep in mind that no information transmitted over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will endeavour to protect your Personal Data, however we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data you transmit to us or receive from us over the internet. Users acknowledge activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will use our reasonable efforts to ensure its security.
Kossle does not guarantee that your access to our Websites would be uninterrupted, error-free or terminated from time-to-time.
5. DATA TRACKING
Kossle may use cookie and tracking technology to customize our Websites for each visitor, as well as to gather Personal Data on how visitors use our Websites, so that we can improve it to meet customer needs. Personal Data cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. However, if you have previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
6. PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
7. CHILDREN AND MINORS PRIVACY ISSUES
Children or minors under the age of 16 are not permitted to use Kossle. Kossle is not directed to children or minors under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children or minors under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian of a child or minor under the age of 16, and you become aware that the child or minor has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us at info@SarawakJobs.com. Kossle does not sell products and services for purchase by children or minors under the age of 18.
8. PUBLICLY AVAILABLE DATA
Kossle may provide areas on our Websites where you can publicly post information or Personal Data about yourself, communicate with others on forums, blogs or discussion boards or blogs, reviews, profiles and services or submit media content. This information or Personal Data may be accessible by the public and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information or Personal Data could be read, collected, and used by others. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post. It is your responsibility and decision to make sure you are comfortable with the information or Personal Data you choose to provide us and the information you choose to publish.
9. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Please note that this Policy forms part of the Terms & Conditions for use of our Websites and forms part of the Agreement between you and us. We may, from time to time, amend this Policy, in whole or part, in our sole discretion. Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised policy on our Websites. Continued use of Kossle shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time, in whole or part, you must cease using Kossle.
10. DATA SUBJECTS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION (“EU”)
Use of our Websites, is neither intended for, nor directed to you if you are a data subject in the EU, if you accidentally accessed or used our websites, you must contact us to:
- Request for the erasure of your Personal Data;
- Request for the removal of your account
11. CONTACTING US